Head of Department Manager Operations France/Iberia (m/f/o)
You like to think big? Are you looking for varied, exciting challenges in an international environment? At PAKi Logistics, this is not an empty promise, but a lived reality every day. In the role of responsible department head, you will enjoy opportunities for making decisions, contributing your own ideas, and playing an active part in shaping the company’s success.
- Independent management of the customer and logistics service provided by the operations department for France + Iberia
- Technical and disciplinary management of 10 staff
- Optimization and development of the PAKi network of freight providers and customers in the French market
- Control and further development of structures and processes
- Creation of calculations and monitoring of credit limits
- Processing of the monthly KPIs with reporting in English and German
- Involvement in the sales and profit planning
- A business degree and/or many years of experience in transport and/or logistics
- Proven experience in the management of an operative team
- Excellent French and good English are mandatory, German would be an advantage
- Solid knowledge of the French transport market
- A structured way of working and conceptional capabilities, as well as decisiveness and assertiveness
A performance-oriented pay package and a broad health and development support programme, as well as a great range of different benefits. Your work environment will enable your dynamic and multicultural integration in an open and appreciative company culture. Our shared success is based on flat hierarchies, lived teamwork, open communication and opportunities for creativity and development.