SPECIALIST OPERATIVE TRANSPORT PURCHASE (m/f/o) FRANCE
Permanent employment, full-time, Toulouse/France
You have a broad knowledge of the French transport market and of the operational purchasing of freight space? Then PAKi is the right place for you! Here you have the opportunity to contribute your know-how in a target-oriented way and to help shape our success story.
- As a specialist in the procurement and securing of freight space and load carriers, you negotiate prices, services and agreements independently.
- You analyse and optimise our transport requirements on the basis of our load carrier flows in France and ensure on-schedule supply according to individual customer requirements
- You are able to plan and organise seasonal additional requirements for transport capacities.
- You are in direct customer contact and are responsible for order processing and complaints processing for the transport companies.
- You create statistics and reports and develop KPI’s with the head of department.
- Commercial training with professional experience in logistics, preferably in the transport sector
- Several years of experience in the French transport market with good contacts to forwarders and freight carriers
- Good knowledge of written and spoken French, as well as good English and Spanish
- Further language skills such as German would be an advantage
- Well-founded specialist knowledge in dealing with common transport exchanges
- Communicative, organised, keen perception and assertive
Performance-oriented pay and a broad health and development support programme, as well as a great range of different benefits. Your work environment will enable your dynamic and multicultural integration in an open and appreciative company culture. Our shared success is based on flat hierarchies, lived teamwork, open communication and opportunities for creativity and development.