- Multi-layer ventilation system.
- Air can circulate throughout the potato box.
- Gaps between the pallet and the side panel are closed with Finnish spruce plywood.
- Angled struts on the side panel are beveled over the entire length.
- Angle beams extend 2 or 4 mm above shelves
- Walls are made of smooth, planed Northern European spruce.
- For efficient transport, local assembly possible.
By using rounded corners your product won’t be damaged while being stored.
Our boxes offer angled beams, rising 2 mm or 4 mm above the planks.
Unique to Naus boxes: solid locking bolts extend the life of the box and provide stonger, longer-lasting construction.
Closed sides increase the airflow in the box. Suitable for blowing and sucking ventilation systems.
We deliver internationally and offer local, onsite assembly to our customers. Optimised transport saves time, fuel and money—and noticeably reduces CO2 emissions.